An Industry-Leading Population Health Platform
Connect the Entire Healthcare Team and Leverage Value Based Care with Data-Driven Insights and Actions Plans
Leverage the Power of Data and Connectivity
A successful transition from fee-for-service to value based care demands that all healthcare organizations have "big picture" data that allows them to make informed decisions that both improve patient care and reduce unnecessary costs. A comprehensive population health management solution that aggregates claims, clinical and SDoH data from multiple sources, delivers key insights into the cost drivers and quality measures that impact performance-based reimbursements, and engages the entire care team, is required in order to deliver the necessary results tied to value based payments.
HealthEC’s Best in KLAS PHM platform ― comprising our care management module CareConnect™ and our analytics module 3D Analytics™ ― is designed to elevate quality of care and patient experience by overcoming the healthcare industry's toughest data challenges.
- Conquer system chaos with a Universal Data Repository of normalized claims and clinical data.
- Eliminate workflow disruption with integrated, customizable care plans and decision-support tools.
- Inform strategies with actionable insights at the diagnosis, provider, practice, and organizational levels, presented in clear dashboards.
- Deliver patient-centric care by seamlessly coordinating with community resources and addressing social determinants of health and behavioral health issues.
- Harness machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) to stratify risk, identify care gaps, and power predictive models.
- Enable effective payer-provider collaboration with a shared view of quality measures and value-based performance
What Our Clients Are Saying
Our reason for bringing on the HealthEC product is to truly integrate data from multiple sources and create a comprehensive view of the drivers of quality and cost. As we try to understand the total cost of care, we need data so that we understand which services were sought for outside of our hospital, and getting the data in a format that we can understand is key to understanding our total cost of care. We had large chunks of data that were missing from our clinical record, and by bringing together the claims data with data from the state health exchange, we have the full picture. HealthEC's strengths are identifying variability that drives cost and identifying the sources of that variability down to the drug, physician, site, or diagnosis. The HealthEC system allows me to identify where we need to make changes.VP/Executive – December 2021
HealthEC gives us a medical chart on steroids. It saves our records and saves the patient medical documentation in the cloud, and we can also schedule transportation from the system. We can use it to connect to our transportation department when people have outside appointments and they need to request transportation. We have a link that sends a daily copy of the medication administration record and certain charts. It does more than people would think it does. I wish that we had had a system like this years ago back when we had little black appointment books. I would have loved that. Now everything is in a system, and a patient's records are truly private.Analyst/Coordinator – November 2021
The system is amazing. We had a couple of providers who were still doing everything on paper, and when it came to doing GPRO and MIPS, rather than sending an inexperienced chart chaser, I went in with information preloaded on my laptop. The vendor preloaded their technology front end, and that was superb because it taught me how to do things. All of my questions were in the system, and all of the measures existed in drop-down menus. Our system populated the dashboard at HealthEC's main office in real-time, so even before I left the facility, I could quickly call HealthEC and ask whether I was done. Then HealthEC would look at the portal and tell me whether I missed something. It was really tremendous because everything was done in real time. I am not a high-tech person, so if someone like me can figure out the system, then anybody can figure it out. When we have had discussions with HealthEC regarding things that we need to do or identify, they have done those things. I have found absolutely nothing that HealthEC is not capable of doing.VP/Other Executive – November 2021
I always recommend HealthEC to others. Almost every time someone asks who they could partner with to demonstrate how to use data to improve quality outcomes, HealthEC is my number one referral.CEO/President - October 2021
The product is part of our long-term plans because we have a continuing need for an application that allows us to look at utilization based on claims. HealthEC’s product is the only software I have seen that performs well in terms of showing us claims data. The product has a huge reporting capacity for utilization and claims data. We can tell that HealthEC knows claims data. They have several different ways to look at utilization that are important for the work that we are trying to do. We continually need data to help us understand the populations and the variations we are dealing with. The MCOs in the Medicaid space have shifted and continue to shift. We are looking at contracting with MCOs, and we have accumulated data over the years, so we have a robust history. If patients move from one MCO to another, the MCO has some limited information about the beneficiary, but we have all the information because we have seen the patients go from different MCOs while staying with the same provider. Patients’ insurance providers may change, so having data has been helpful.CTO - October 2021
As we progressed with our shared savings program and got closer and closer to success, we realized that we needed an analytics tool that could help us improve. We were introduced to HealthEC by a respected peer, and we figured that HealthEC would be a safe bet for what we needed. We looked at their product and found that it was definitely robust. HealthEC has a background with strong analytics for shared savings. We needed a platform that could take our data and show us the patients that we needed to spend more time with so that we could be more efficient in how we spent our time. We really liked HealthEC's platform, and the vendor explained to us how we would use it. Its price point was very attractive, and it offered us what we needed. The person that we talked to from HealthEC was very knowledgeable, kind, and available.CMIO - September 2021
HealthEC's solution is a nimble, easy-to-use system with good reporting functionally. The system is quick to ingest third-party data.VP/Other Executive - September 2021
In partnership with our Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), our PHM platform and advisory services have helped achieve over $161.5 million in gross shared savings over the past 4 performance years. This represents an average of $4.7 million per ACO in 2019. ACOs utilizing HealthEC’s software and services generated a sharedsavings (for both legacy track and new participation options) per member per year (PMPY) of $685, which is 3.7 times higher than the amount generated by ACOs not utilizing our software and services ($168). Read more in the press release here.
Learn more about how to leverage the power of actionable information
Harness Your Data – Universal Data Warehouse
HealthEC’s UDW provides a centralized source of data for all stakeholders, facilitates data access and connectivity, and supports clients using a flexible, cost- efficient performance and reporting solution
Data Quality Management
- Enterprise Master Patient Index
- Data extraction and aggregation from any system, any care setting, in and format. Data mapping, normalizing/cleansing, and data validation
- Provide clients and data scientists with a back-end, curated connection to the platform
Improve outcomes, manage costs, and mitigate risk with 3D analytics. 3D Analytics is HealthEC's data analytics module that hosts over 500 prebuilt quality and utilization measures and over 250 reports "out of the box"
- The HealthEC solution generates risk score from the ACG John Hopkins Model, HCC and our own algorithms to predict risk at a population level and at the patient level.
Measure & Utilization Reporting
- Optimize quality while ensuring compliance with various regulatory and organization-specific performance guidelines
Track against Benchmarks
- Improve performance, qualify for shared- saving incentives, enhance Triple Aim compliance, and ensure that your goals are met by measuring performance against prior-period, payer-specific, and/or national metrics.
- The solution provides KPIs across cost, quality, and utilization domains allowing the organizations to compare the KPIs with benchmarks Utilization Tracking and Reporting
Quality Measure Reporting
- HealthEC has received NCQA certification for eCQMs and supports the use of eCQMs, ensuring data reporting integrity.
Self Service Analytics
- The solution allows organizations to create their own customized reports and dashboards.
- HealthEC's integrated predictive analytics engine extends across all practices to identify utilization patterns, high-risk and rising-risk patient to name a few and turns it into actionable insights
CareConnect helps care managers provide seamless coordination between case management, disease management, utilization, and health and wellness functions and features a deep integration with our analytics module.
Chronic Care management
- Develop CMS approved care management programs reimbursable through CMS through one case management system
Assessment driven workflows
- Built in assessment screens that lead to auto-generated individualized care plans to guide recommended interventions
- Engage with patients based on open care gaps, and recommended interventions.
- Built in PREPARE assessment tool with individualized care plans based on SDoH driven barriers and interventions.