Sales Support Executive US
The primary responsibility of the Sales Support Executive is to provide the necessary support to our Account Executives and respond to client queries. This person plays a key role in the sales process assisting the sales team in market research and analysis of prospective clients, competitors, and market outlook, as well as in prospecting for new clients.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain up to date knowledge on the full scope of HealthEC product solutions.
- Engage with inbound inquiries from prospective customers via email or phone.
- Research accounts to understand the need and facilitate effective follow-up.
- Follow-up on all leads supplied and ensure internal CRM system is updated.
- Maintain and update CRM database to ensure accurate online and account contact information, provide CRM support to Sales team.
- Collaborate with marketing team for sales enablement materials.
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve the sales and lead management process and build a pipeline to reach goals.
- Prepare presentations for prospective customers & current customers.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems and suggest solutions.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- Complete other job duties and projects as assigned.
Skills & Traits:
- Possess outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer & internet search skills with proficiency in MS Office, Hubspot or Salesforce CRM
- Extensive experience with web-based conferencing tools such as Go-To-Meeting, WebEx, etc.
- Must be a highly productive, efficient self-starter with problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively while possessing excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to make sound decisions in the face of change or in situations of ambiguity