HealthEC is a leading innovator and KLAS-recognized Population Health Management company dedicated to improving patient outcomes, managing costs and optimizing patient quality of life for the customers we serve. A comprehensive solution suite integrates all electronic patient data (any system, any setting of care, and in any format) and applies sophisticated analytics to identify provider-specific patterns and guide patient care interventions. HealthEC’s platform helps customers coordinate care and maximize incentive payments by identifying and managing high risk and chronically ill patients and addressing gaps in care. Sophisticated care models simplify clinical workflow, engage patients in their care, and optimize performance to support quality measure reporting.
Location of this job is based out of Edison Office only
- The Population Health Project Manager coordinates directly with the leadership and staff of the Population Health Services Organization to:
- Develop operational project plans, manage projects plans on a day to day basis, and effectively communicate project expectations to stakeholders.
- Organizing and managing teams, developing project plans and schedules, managing issues, risks, costs, managing to schedule and scope and communicating at all levels of the organization.
- Manages processes, systems, tools and organizational resources to initiate, plan, control, execute and close projects and programs associated with various strategic initiatives, operational changes, compliance requirements and technology and/or operational improvements.
- Assures that all projects are traceable to objectives, enough to achieve the objectives and are within the capacity of the organization. Maintains resource loading analysis to assure adequate project staffing.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent experience in business administration or related field from which comparable knowledge and abilities have been acquired.
- 5+ years of related experience in management consulting, corporate PMO, business analysis, requirements gathering, business optimization, process improvement, technology product management, or similar positions at a large company.
- Experience in healthcare related field is preferred.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification preferred.
Visit Us At
NAACOS Fall 2019 Conference
Marriott Wardman Park | Table #9
HealthEC is helping ACOs pave the way to long-term prosperity, find out how we further assist your organization.
To meet the changing landscape of health care, ACO leaders need to address population health challenges head on. Check out our whitepaper on 5 population health management challenges facing ACOs.