HealthEC is looking for a Medical Oncology Subject Metter Expert that provides continuous support for Oncology systems, workflows, and processes for moderately complex applications. Oncology SME will work with management on project and information system needs that provide patient care as it relates to strategic plan and support of evidence based clinical and management decisions.
In this position you will:
- Work with management on the system needs that provide patient care as it relates to strategic plan, departmental objectives and support of clinical and management decisions. target clinical use cases, and value proposition through partnerships with leadership and other cross-functional experts
- Work across both the Oncology and Provider Solutions segments engaging with practice leadership, operational and managed care to fully realize the value of the tools.
- Evaluate opportunities, provide expert perspective, and solution recommendations for technology teams, business development and sales discussions across specialty provider organization.
- Represent the project to management and work cross-functionally to understand all technical and non-technical roadblocks and work with stakeholders to resolve them. Stakeholders include R&D, clinical, engineering, regulatory, business development, legal, marketing and senior leadership.
- Five or more years in oncology practice; contemporary clinician who understands major trends in healthcare, quality, and understanding of data workflow in oncology
- Has strong business mindset and 3 or more years of industry experience outside of clinical setting
- Strategic and innovative thinker with 2 or more years of experience in business development/consultative sales around use of technology and workflow redesign in healthcare setting
- Experience in informing design and development of innovative healthcare solutions using technology, data, and new models of care
- Strong leadership, team building and people skills
- Leader, visionary, consensus builder, innovative, effective, ethical
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills