HealthEC is a leading innovator and KLAS-recognized Population Health Management company dedicated to improving patient outcomes, managing costs and optimizing patient quality of life for the customers we serve. A comprehensive solution suite integrates all electronic patient data (any system, any setting of care, and in any format) and applies sophisticated analytics to identify provider-specific patterns and guide patient care interventions. HealthEC’s platform helps customers coordinate care and maximize incentive payments by identifying and managing high risk and chronically ill patients and addressing gaps in care. Sophisticated care models simplify clinical workflow, engage patients in their care, and optimize performance to support quality measure reporting.
- Working collaboratively with clients to manage the definition of accurate product requirements.
- Advising client on larger scale impact and strategy around the use of applications Provision of solution expertise to support other work-streams where module specific knowledge is required·
- Understanding of data workflow in oncology
- Providing guidance as well as suggested best practices for application efforts noted above·
- Develop clinical application roadmap specific to client needs,
- Leading, coordinating, and mentoring other team members who implement the identified client applications.
- Meeting regularly with applications team, clinicians and or physicians as necessary to enhance application functionality and implementation·
- Providing weekly written status updates·
- Leading or attending other key project team meetings Required Skills
- Experience with and solid knowledge of healthcare clinical implementation Strong written and verbal communication skills·
- Strong conflict resolution skills·
- Analytical thinking, problem solving, customer oriented, and commitment to quality·
- Self-starter with proven ability to operate with minimal oversight·
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and find unconventional solutions·
- Ability to relate application solutions to business and clinical needs