We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our fast-paced, growing healthcare technology company, headquartered in Edison, NJ. The ideal person can effectively translate our population health management (PHM) platform capabilities into high value messaging and positioning for the providers and payers within the healthcare ecosystem. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will execute the go-to-market strategies for HealthEC’s core business that enables organizations to succeed with value-based care by aggregating clinical and claims data from disparate sources, performing patient risk stratification and utilization analytics, and applying data to personalized, coordinated care strategies. In this capacity, this resource will help drive the business forward to meet revenue objectives while accelerating both existing and new product growth.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy to meet organization revenue targets for designated market segments including integrated digital campaigns and innovative content ideation
- Plan and execute release communication, web site updates, and lead generation activities to educate the market and drive awareness and prospect interest
- Monitor healthcare market trends and competitive landscape and drive associated internal communications
- Contribute innovative ideas, approaches and processes that propel HealthEC to the next stages of business growth
- Manage the tradeshow/event channel, including identifying key meetings, developing pre- and post- communications plan, and performing ROI evaluation to inform future decision-making (6-8 meetings annually)
- Work closely with Customer Account Management team to execute effective engagement and communication strategy to preserve industry-leading position in PHM space
GTM Planning & Execution
- Function as Product Evangelist for internal as well as external audiences
- Drive effective cross-business unit, cross-region, communication, collaboration and alignment with primary focus on key internal Marketing, Sales and Product constituency teams.
- Development of key value propositions, messaging, content, and sales collateral.
- Define customer segmentation, buyer personas, and key elements of differentiation including value messaging
- Develop, deliver, and optimize sales assets and training programs to ensure comprehensive and effective sales team enablement
- Coordinate closely with stakeholders to better define target markets and develop a product strategy that expands the addressable market.
- Make data-driven decisions and confidently use professional judgment when data is incomplete or unavailable.
- Work closely with sales to understand a win/loss analysis and evolve messaging, position and differentiation per learnings to improve pipeline conversion
- Assist in primary research projects that inform key business decisions
- Bachelor’s in business, marketing or market research
- Excellent people and management/organizational skills to drive project success and interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Understanding of SaaS, security, cloud computing, and database technologies.
- A minimum of 3+ years of demonstrated experience in product marketing or channel GTM at a software vendor or high-tech company, preferably in healthcare vertical
- Software or Platform release cycle experience
- Experience with HubSpot marketing automation and Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience with SaaS products is a plus
- Outstanding communications and strategic thinking skills
- Strong writing and presentations skills with the ability to concisely and clearly communicate ideas.
- Critical thinker with proven ability to understand industry concepts and product information and transform into compelling messages and marketing strategies that drive results.
- Has a proven track record of working collaboratively and cross-functionally with specific focus on Marketing and Sales to drive success
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, negotiate and build consensus for ideas both internally and externally.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and filing cabinets.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk use hands and fingers, and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 – 5:30 unless otherwise noted on our holiday schedule.
Up to 15% travel is expected for this position.