HealthEC is a leading innovator and KLAS-recognized Population Health Management company dedicated to improving patient outcomes, managing costs and optimizing patient quality of life for the customers we serve. A comprehensive solution suite integrates all electronic patient data (any system, any setting of care, and in any format) and applies sophisticated analytics to identify provider-specific patterns and guide patient care interventions. HealthEC’s platform helps customers coordinate care and maximize incentive payments by identifying and managing high risk and chronically ill patients and addressing gaps in care. Sophisticated care models simplify clinical workflow, engage patients in their care, and optimize performance to support quality measure reporting.
- Learn the business of population health management and related healthcare technology solutions, in order to understand and evangelize and the unique differences of HealthEC’s products and services within the value-based care market.
- Working under the direction of the Marketing Director, within a team environment, collaborate on the crafting of brand messaging across multiple digital channels including social media, search, email, and our website, with the overarching goals of building brand awareness and generating quality leads for HealthEC’s products and services.
- Be a strategic thinker who understands the value of a content marketing/thought leadership approach, with hands on skills and knowledge of Paid Social, SEO/SEM, and native advertising to effectively distribute content to a targeted audience.
- Contribute to the ideation and creation of marketing content: sales enablement materials, blogs, and other written assets.
- Develop and drive lead generation and customer acquisition activities, including trade shows, webinars/online events, third-party content syndication, and paid channel campaigns. working towards shared team KPIs and goals.
- Stay abreast of competitive landscape and healthcare tech industry, keeping the team and stakeholders informed of new developments.
- Monitor metrics and KPIs to continually identify areas of improvement and measure the effectiveness of marketing programs.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Proficiency in marketing automation platforms, such as Hubspot, Marketo, or Pardot
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills and abilities
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility by adapting to changing needs based on business and market demands
- Strong teamwork and communications skills
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically for tradeshow attendance.
- At least 7-8 years of Marketing experience, preferably with previous direct responsibility for marketing KPIs and lead generation.
- Strong project management skills; organized, extremely high attention to detail, able to manage multiple time-sensitive projects
- Experience in B2B and the-healthcare vertical preferred