HealthEC is a leading innovator and KLAS-recognized Population Health Management company dedicated to improving patient outcomes, managing costs and optimizing patient quality of life for the customers we serve. A comprehensive solution suite integrates all electronic patient data (any system, any setting of care, and in any format) and applies sophisticated analytics to identify provider-specific patterns and guide patient care interventions. HealthEC’s platform helps customers coordinate care and maximize incentive payments by identifying and managing high risk and chronically ill patients and addressing gaps in care. Sophisticated care models simplify clinical workflow, engage patients in their care, and optimize performance to support quality measure reporting.
Location of this job is based out of Edison Office only
- Participate as a key member of the implementation team charged with successfully implementing and supporting an EMR
- Serve as main point of contact and application subject matter expert for the Physician offices during the implementation process and post implementation process; on site go-live support and post implementation phase, including optimization
- Analyze and document the requirements of a physician’s office and clinical workflow as they pertain to the implementation of electronic practice management and electronic medical records software
- Design and configure the electronic practice management and electronic medical records software in the most efficient manner to support the physicians’ office requirements and future state workflows
- Create, utilize and implement customized training curriculum to train and instruct the physician’s office staff on the use the features of the electronic practice management and electronic medical records software effectively
- Document implementation decisions and configuration approach
- Directly and remotely support the physicians and physician office staff in the use of the software
- Participate in the planning, design, development and deployment of new application modules and enhancements to existing applications
- Perform in-depth tests, including unit and integration testing
- Utilize the call tracking software provided to adequately document issues
- Correctly status and prioritize issues
- Resolve issues directly and remotely utilizing training and provided documentation
- Follow established escalation and notification procedures
- Provide regular status updates to Project Manager for all assigned tasks
- make primary contact with vendor request samples files (if needed) as well as quote/agreements for project send request to L2 detailing Trackit and credentials are requested
- send signed agreements back to vendor; send negotiated rate offer back to vendor (if needed)
- Basic Knowledge of SQL is mandatory
Visit Us At
NAACOS Fall 2019 Conference
Marriott Wardman Park | Table #9
HealthEC is helping ACOs pave the way to long-term prosperity, find out how we further assist your organization.
To meet the changing landscape of health care, ACO leaders need to address population health challenges head on. Check out our whitepaper on 5 population health management challenges facing ACOs.