HealthEC is a leading innovator and KLAS-recognized Population Health Management company dedicated to improving patient outcomes, managing costs and optimizing patient quality of life for the customers we serve. A comprehensive solution suite integrates all electronic patient data (any system, any setting of care, and in any format) and applies sophisticated analytics to identify provider-specific patterns and guide patient care interventions. HealthEC’s platform helps customers coordinate care and maximize incentive payments by identifying and managing high risk and chronically ill patients, and addressing gaps in care. Sophisticated care models simplify clinical workflow, engage patients in their care, and optimize performance to support quality measure reporting.
Healthcare Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Compiling and organizing healthcare data.
- Analyzing data to assist in delivering optimal healthcare management and decision making.
- Understanding data storage and data sharing methods.
- Understanding healthcare business operations.
- Utilizing different data sources for analyses.
- Converting data into usable information that is easy to understand.
- Developing reports and presentations.
- Communicating analytic insights to management.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Healthcare Administration or related field.
- Master's degree advantageous.
- 2+ years’ experience in an analytic role.
- Proficiency with database programming languages such as SQL.
- Proficiency with PowerBI/Tableau for data manipulation.
- Experience with data visualization tools.
- Knowledge of data management applications.
- Proficiency managing electronic medical records.
- Analytical mindset with good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Python/ML knowledge is good to have