HealthEC is a leading innovator and KLAS-recognized Population Health Management company dedicated to improving patient outcomes, managing costs and optimizing patient quality of life for the customers we serve. A comprehensive solution suite integrates all electronic patient data (any system, any setting of care, and in any format) and applies sophisticated analytics to identify provider-specific patterns and guide patient care interventions. HealthEC’s platform helps customers coordinate care and maximize incentive payments by identifying and managing high risk and chronically ill patients and addressing gaps in care. Sophisticated care models simplify clinical workflow, engage patients in their care, and optimize performance to support quality measure reporting.
Location of this job is based out of Edison Office only
As a Customer Account Manager (CAM) at HealthEC, you will be responsible for ensuring customers get the most value from our products and solutions. You'll develop relationships, both internally and externally, connecting with business executives and IT stakeholders to develop an understanding of their business requirements and goals. Building on this knowledge, you will develop a strategic roadmap and will become the point of contact for customers on pre and post-implementation support. As the primary contact, you will manage ongoing transformation activities and ensure the long-term success of the account. CAMs are trusted advisers who understand enterprise IT’s strategic and architectural challenges, and can engage directly with executives, architects, and developers for our partners and large enterprise customers.
- CAM resource to manage the Client-level integrations
- CAM resource to keep all stakeholders informed of important milestones through-out the implementation / lifecycle of the project.
- CAM resource to manage requests for enhancements / customizations with HEC product team.
- Attend/participate in Client/Executive meetings, as and when required.
- Lead the team during the setup and implementation process and becomes the customer main point of operational contact once implementation is completed.
- Drive customer feedback to HEC product management and development team to ensure the best possible product experience and assist in prioritizing product requirements by communicating customer needs and impact.
- Serve as the main contact with assigned customer accounts, communicating with those customers on a regular basis.
- Address the needs of the customer and coordinate with various departments for additional services: additional training, technical customer support and additional post-implementation services.
- Document all customer contact sessions and collaborate with the appropriate work groups within the company to service customer needs.
- Work with Sales and Contract Managers to ensure any additional services that are defined in the Statements of Work are created properly and signed by the customer.
- Understand all HEC products and services with an awareness of cues for potential upselling opportunities for software or services.
- Act as backup for training support and provide any enhancement training services after the initial implementation period.
- Validate and notify Accounting of all materials and requirements that are needed to bill the customer for services.
- Coordinate periodic user group meeting sessions
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Healthcare or a related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 -8 years of experience in a healthcare company or consulting firm in an infrastructure and/or data systems environment with knowledge of healthcare industry.
- Experience working with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team and customer base.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.