As a Customer Account Manager (CAM) at HealthEC, you will be responsible for ensuring customers get the most value from our products and solutions. You'll develop relationships, both internally and externally, connecting with business executives and IT stakeholders to develop an understanding of their business requirements and goals. Building on this knowledge, you will develop a strategic roadmap and will become the point of contact for customers on pre and post-implementation support. As the primary contact, you will manage ongoing transformation activities and ensure the long-term success of the account. CAMs are trusted advisors who understand enterprise IT’s strategic and architectural challenges, and are able to engage directly with executives, architects, and developers for our partners and large enterprise customers.
- Work with Implementation Manager during the setup process and becomes the customer main point of operational contact once implementation is completed.
- Drive customer feedback to HEC product management and development team to ensure the best possible product experience, and assist in prioritizing product requirements by communicating customer needs and impact.
- Serve as the main contact with assigned customer accounts, communicating with those customers on a regular basis.
- Address the needs of the customer and coordinate with various departments for additional services: additional training, technical customer support and additional post-implementation services.
- Document all customer contact sessions and collaborate with the appropriate work groups within the company to service customer needs.
- Work with Sales and Contract Managers to ensure any additional services that are defined in the Statements of Work are created properly and signed by the customer.
- Understand all HEC products and services with an awareness of cues for potential upselling opportunities for software or services.
- Act as backup for training support and provide any enhancement training services after the initial implementation period.
- Validate and notify Accounting of all materials and requirements that are needed to bill the customer for services.
- Coordinate periodic user group meeting sessions.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Healthcare or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in a healthcare company or consulting firm in an infrastructure and/or data systems environment with knowledge of the healthcare industry.
- Experience working with a cross-functional and geographically-dispersed team and customer base.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.