HealthEC is a leading innovator and KLAS-recognized Population Health Management company dedicated to improving patient outcomes, managing costs and optimizing patient quality of life for the customers we serve. A comprehensive solution suite integrates all electronic patient data (any system, any setting of care, and in any format) and applies sophisticated analytics to identify provider-specific patterns and guide patient care interventions. HealthEC’s platform helps customers coordinate care and maximize incentive payments by identifying and managing high risk and chronically ill patients and addressing gaps in care. Sophisticated care models simplify clinical workflow, engage patients in their care, and optimize performance to support quality measure reporting.
- Cold outreach
- Lead Generation
- Client Visit
- Deal Closures
- Product Demo
Essential Job Duties
- Develops and maintains effective business relationships with Physician offices and practices in Delaware and Philadelphia.
- Maintains a system to visit each practitioner and participating providers on a regular basis. Functions as an intermediary between providers of the network and the organization.
- Coordinates with the system credentialing team for each new provider applicant or requesting change of status to secure a Provider Services Agreement. Orients all new providers to the system.
- Develops and manages a system of regular visits to target providers to educate them about HealthEC Population Health Management system, and review reports relevant to their practices. Manages the maintenance of accurate records on the status and location of all contracted practitioners.
- Recruits primary and specialty providers to insure a complete range of services and geographic coverage within selected market areas.
- Assures the maintenance of a current provider directory.
- Provides continuous orientation and training for all participating provider business office staff. Coordinates the credentialing and approval system for each provider applicant. Secures a MedNet Provider Services Agreement. Assures the orientation of new providers to the HealthEC PHM system.
- Manages the development and maintenance of an effective and continuous communication program for a large number of providers who have limited knowledge about managed value base care operations.
- Manages the development, maintenance, and distribution of all marketing materials that assist providers to interface more efficiently with the administrative processes.
- Supports education about network participation criteria and helps educate providers and clinics on how to be successful in various payment models
- Responsible to help coordinate any issues or concerns that may arise between the practitioners and MedNet.
- Certified Medical professional with 5-7 years of experience in the medical practice setting.
- Five years of professional experience in the health care industry.
- A team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 3-5 years of experience in the medical practice setting.
- Exceptional customer service and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Working knowledge of various computer systems, various duplicating machines, word, excel, internet.
- Interact with others requiring the employee to communicate information.
- Operate computers and other office equipment requiring the ability to move fingers and hands.
- See and read computer monitors and documents.
- Remain sitting or standing for long periods of time to perform work on a computer, telephone, or other equipment.
- Experience in health insurance/large medical practice.
- Ability to think and communicate strategically on various health care related topics.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Computer business applications proficiency.
- Health insurance experience or experience working in a clinical setting.