HealthEC is a leading innovator and KLAS-recognized Population Health Management company dedicated to improving patient outcomes, managing costs and optimizing patient quality of life for the customers we serve. A comprehensive solution suite integrates all electronic patient data (any system, any setting of care, and in any format) and applies sophisticated analytics to identify provider-specific patterns and guide patient care interventions. HealthEC’s platform helps customers coordinate care and maximize incentive payments by identifying and managing high risk and chronically ill patients and addressing gaps in care. Sophisticated care models simplify clinical workflow, engage patients in their care, and optimize performance to support quality measure reporting.
- 3 -6 years of Experience in advance SQL Programming using MSSQL Server 2005/2008/2012.
- Excellent Knowledge in SQL programming, debugging, developing stored procedures, UDF (user defined Functions), Triggers in MS SQL 2008/2012.
- Experience with writing Dynamic SQL queries.
- Experience in Database Query/ performance optimizations.
- Designing and Development of optimized and efficient database objects using technologies, including but not limited to MS SQL.
- Experience in US healthcare domain is added advantage
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
T-SQL Programming (Stored procedures, Triggers), Dynamic SQL queries