HealthEC is a leading innovator and KLAS-recognized Population Health Management company dedicated to improving patient outcomes, managing costs and optimizing patient quality of life for the customers we serve. A comprehensive solution suite integrates all electronic patient data (any system, any setting of care, and in any format) and applies sophisticated analytics to identify provider-specific patterns and guide patient care interventions. HealthEC’s platform helps customers coordinate care and maximize incentive payments by identifying and managing high risk and chronically ill patients and addressing gaps in care. Sophisticated care models simplify clinical workflow, engage patients in their care, and optimize performance to support quality measure reporting.
- Provides cost effective business systems and applications analysis in support of the development and implementation of business applications.
- Includes evaluation, analysis, documentation of requirements, translation into proper system requirement specifications and configuration.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both end-users needs and a thorough understanding of business systems, applications and industry requirements.
- Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
- Operates as a liaison between technical personnel and the end-users.
- Teaches end users new technology and enhancements using all appropriate communication tools.
- Develop Agile Product Backlog items for presentation to development teams and business owners including appropriate assumptions, acceptance criteria, user/system details, and non-functional requirements. Prepare business process maps, high-level workflows, use cases, functional specifications, wireframes, process flow diagrams, and report mock ups.
- Support development teams in obtaining clarification of requirements/features from business units in a timely manner to avoid delays in development cycle. Analyze business requirements to identify/suggest feature requirements, develop user stories, assist in identifying and documenting scope of work procedures and decision flows. Identify business processes for redesign and determine how to improve existing business process.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Health insurance/Medicaid industry knowledge strongly preferred.
- Detailed understanding of claims and encounter processing required Understanding of claims extract and response file requirements required Detailed understanding of data analysis and file structures.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills require
High School diploma or GED equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related discipline preferred
Relevant Work Experience
5 + years’ experience in progressive and practical experience in technical business analysis with heavy exposure to scrum/agile environment