HealthEC Advisory Services
HealthEC's subject matter experts provide an array of consulting services to develop or refine value-based care strategies that deliver upon your organization’s financial, clinical and operational initiatives.
- Evaluate organizational readiness for value-based contracting and/or risk-sharing arrangements
- Develop and implement strategies to adapt to value-based arrangements
- Develop provider payment models
- Guide cost reduction and quality improvement initiatives using comprehensive data analysis
- Develop clinical care protocols
Auditing and Reporting
- Develop strategies and plans to ensure practice optimization for MIPS reporting
- Conduct “chart chasing” for GPRO reporting
- Provide support for commercial payer audits
- Provide advice on quality measure selection for program reporting
- Provide practice education and consulting for ACO/program measures
- Develop quality improvement goals/objectives and monitor program results
- Assist with Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) recognition
- Implement practice transformation initiatives to improve throughput, eliminate redundancy, and engage employees and staff
- Design provider communication and education
- Develop and/or deliver a provider training program
- Develop a care coordination strategy
- Create care management models that may include: Case Management Nurses, Transitions of Care Nurses, Disease Management Educators, Wellness Coaches
Value-based Contract Negotiations
- Evaluate current clinical and operational performance at the organization, group and provider level
- Defining population risk
- Supporting contract discussions with data and expertise
HealthEC Advisory Services
HealthEC has a highly qualified healthcare consultant who comes and discusses the things we need, the things we want to be, and the things we need to achieve our goals. That consultant asks whether we are willing to do the things we need to do and tells us how we can do those things. That person goes over everything and helps us achieve our goals. HealthEC isn't like other companies. When we contracted with EMR companies, everything was about technology. HealthEC is beyond that. They consider the technology, the setup of the practice, the front desk, and everything else. They review everything, and that enables us to be successful.
*Selected commentary collected about HealthEC Population Health Management Suite, August 2018. © KLAS 2018. For a complete view visit https://klasresearch.com/home
Visit Us At
NAACOS Fall 2019 Conference
Marriott Wardman Park | Table #9
HealthEC is helping ACOs pave the way to long-term prosperity, find out how we further assist your organization.
To meet the changing landscape of health care, ACO leaders need to address population health challenges head on. Check out our whitepaper on 5 population health management challenges facing ACOs.